Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FALL MODE

Yes I am in fall mode. It has finally soaked in that summer in it's true form is not here any longer. I always takes me a while to recognize this fact. So I am now ready. Which means I will be taking away the summer decor on the back deck and readying it for rain also setting up my front entry area with my autumn look. Not Halloween items just yet but fall decor.

Today I must go to Walmart for some paper staples and a few other items, then on to Ross for a little fun shopping. I need a few things for the house and hope I can find them. I need to make a wine stop too. This is the first time in a long time my wine cooler is empty. I usually try to keep it stocked, guess I was not paying attention or else we are drinking much......laugh. Perhaps.

We had a summer dinner last night mostly veggies from the farm. I have no clue for tonight's meal however I still have big bowl of tomatoes sitting on the counter that I need to use.  I could make a pot of chili with fresh roasted sauce and make some cheesy cornbread muffins or cheesy biscuits. Hmm now that sounds good. I think I will go with chili.
There see how that all worked out.

I have much to do this morning before heading out so I will leave you now.
We have clouds here and the paper says showers but it is not chilly I have the doors open and the air is fresh and moist. I like that.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment