Sunday, September 1, 2013

LOTS OF TOMATOES IN OUR PATCH


Posted by PicasaI making more sauce today as you can see we have many tomatoes in the patch. This is a shot of four plants we have nine so you can imagine.

Hubby is working all weekend. So I have the days to myself. The suns face is shinning bright and it is a perfect morning for a long walk.

Tonight I am making a pot of potato/kielbasa soup. I have potatoes that need to be used up. I am going to try a new biscuit recipe this recipe is so decadent I do not even want to think about the calories. But if they taste like they look I will be in biscuit heaven. My husband always says, I never saw anyone who loves biscuits like you do. Oh, so true!

I am going to walk now the sun and the quiet is calling to me.
Then home to do my little chores, I do not do much on Sunday's as a rule, but as I said the tomatoes need attending to so sauce must be made. I will keep the doors open the radio on and do my thing in the kitchen it will be a nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment