Saturday, September 28, 2013

DUCKS


Posted by PicasaOREGON/CAL game tonight at 7:30 in the rain, guaranteed.  So far it has been a mild day with a shower or two. It is lightly raining at the moment. It is really to be whipping rain later. I would not be sitting at that game in the stadium for anything. Even when I was younger I did not care to sit out in the wet and watch football or any ball game for that matter.

We have had a nice day so far. We did go on the bid up the McKenzie highway. It was not raining just cloudy. I took my current book and read while my husband went in the house and did his thing. We got the job. We then went to Round Table pizza. It was so good. Perfect crust and good crispy toppings, tasty sauce, cannot fault it in anyway. We ordered a large so we have better than half left. So I will not make dinner tonight. We will just reheat and nibble a piece or two during our OREGON game.
We then stopped to see hubbies Mom at the Memory Care home. I took her three pieces of the gingerbread I made yesterday and Friday and Saturday newspapers and a few magazines. We did stop at Dairy Queen beforehand to get her a milkshake as she enjoys having one. But it was Saturday and the drive through was a zillion cars long and the waiting line inside was no better. So no shake, next time. We spent about an hour and half with her and then we stopped at a Growler Station. You take your 1/2 gallon jug in and they fill it with your choice of dozens of microbrews. So hubby made his decision after sampling a few then they filled his jug and we headed for home.

We then did some last minute things on the back deck. I have two plants now indoors. They seem happy in their new space.
I then took my book to my chair and read a bit and then proceeded to fall asleep for about a half hour. My husband has been watching one college football game after another.
We are happy that LSU lost to Georgia. Yes! It is a long wait until our game starts and I still feel tired. I will have to have a glass of wine when I finish this to perk me up or I may sleep through the entire game.

I was not even going to post today and maybe I should not have as this post is boring as dirt. 
So I will end your agony and leave you now.
Have a nice rainy, windy evening, enjoy being in and cuddling by a fire with your special person.
Tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment