Sunday, May 11, 2014

IN HONOR OF MOTHER

It is Mothers day today. So in honor of my mother a few beautiful photos.  She was one of a kind that woman. Sweet to everyone that crossed her path. Always willing to give a helping hand to anyone that asked. She always put others first. Just how many of us do that? A very decent trait but not always so easy to do.
I think the closest she ever came to cussing was to say, Oh pooh. We knew when she said that she was upset.  But I also know my Mother held her hurts and disappointments in check.  She just absorbed them into herself and dealt with them in her quiet manner. Mother and I were very open with one another however. We would share many things that we told no one else. We shared tears and laughter and helped each other through some very tough times.
I am so fortunate that I have a good memory and also that I can put myself back in time and conjure up feelings and quite truthfully sometimes almost the dialog of conversations. I sent a poignant little story to my brother today regarding our Mother. It was about her making blackberry jam in our kitchen and how we interacted with one another, how the room looked and smelled. When I start to imagine a time like that for some reason it just starts flowing forth in my mind. I am blessed in that way as I love to remember everything about her.
So today Mom my thoughts are with you and my love for you is forever.
Your daughter Zo.

No comments:

Post a Comment