Wednesday, May 7, 2014

SPRING IS AMAZING

I just got back from an amazing morning walk. Just the shads of green alone made me dizzy. Tiny birds pecked on fence rails looking for morsels. The day is sunny with a azure sky edged by lacy clouds.
I love living in a area with four seasons.I look forward to them all.
All those years I spent in Central Oregon with two seasons I was gypped of springs green lushness and autumns splendor. But of course there are other attractions over the mountains such as blue skies on most days, crystal clear lakes abound, majestic mountains and snow covered winters. So it just comes down to what an individual prefers. My son is so happy to be back into the brown as I call it. Something that makes him very happy is he has no allergies on the east side of the mountains. He was plagued with a variety of them on the west side.

Dinner tonight in Zo's Kitchen will be a loaded Cobb salad on a crispy romaine base drizzled with my mommy's blue cheese dressing and topped with hard boiled eggs and bacon crumbles. There are left over cheesy biscuits to along side. Yum! The veggies from the farm are so fresh and beautiful such a pleasure to eat.

I have many duties today such as, laundry, floors and cleaning the back deck and front sidewalk. Since we have new bark spread in the front along the walkways the squirrels have been having fun burying their treasured peanuts from Dee. Thus the bark is thrown all over the sidewalks. But who could get mad at them they are cute with their bushy tails and big bellies.
If you get the chance get outdoors and enjoy the day as more showers and rain are on the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment