Thursday, November 28, 2013

BABY OLIVIA'S FIRST THANKSGIVING


Posted by PicasaI think this the cutest photo. Just look at that laughing little face. I think I mentioned she is just such a happy baby. It has been a month since I have seen her and she has changed so much.

Well the dressing is made and ready for the slow cooker, I hope this works out.
The turkey will go in the oven at eleven thirty. We are eating at five. That is the plan.

I will say I was tired from being in the kitchen most of the afternoon yesterday. But it is nice today having nothing to do but the turkey, dressing, and sides.

I just put an array of snacks and mini sandwiches on the bar. I am hoping that will suffice until dinner time.

My son arrived this morning. He said the traffic was horrid on I-5 and he left Portland early. It just gets worse every year it seems. I know I dislike that drive.

Well I just wanted to post this photo of my little great granddaughter and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

I am so thankful for my life and those that are in it and have been a part of my life.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment