Saturday, November 16, 2013

FIRE TONIGHT ON THE DECK


Posted by PicasaWe are thinking fire tonight on the deck as we soak in a hot tub.
Right now it is half time for the OREGON/UTAH game. Well OREGON is ahead but you know what, Mariota is not running the ball again and it shows. He must be saving his knee and the thinking is win the game and move on.
And we need to win this game as UTAH does have an organized defense and they are holding us. We must be diligent. 

So after this game we will have our pizza and then continue to watch the STANFORD/USC game. We are rooting for USC of course and how strange is that, more than likely the first time we have done that!

So I have had nothing to eat today but a thin slice of pizza after I picked it up today and a handful of nuts. Of course I have had a few glasses of wine just enough to enjoy the game and not go over my line as I call it. I have always been like that, love to get the grove on but no beyond. Should write a song using those words.

So all I can say is GO DUCKS!!!!!! We love ya and hope you do well.
Good bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment