Tuesday, November 5, 2013

OLIVIA MARIE JARVI




Posted by PicasaHere she is! What a sweet adorable little great granddaughter I have. 
The photo's top to bottom are: with me top and middle photo and on great aunt Gina's lap bottom.
We spent almost three hours enjoying and holding this little one just a month old. What a joy.
I looked at this tiny being in my arms and can only imagine what lies ahead for her in life. Having a great grand baby is different as you are in the last years of your own life and the new little one is the beginning years of their life. You wonder how many years you will have to spend with them, ten or more? But I just know I am blessed to have whatever there is, to see her as much as possible and be involved as much as I can in her life.
Olivia is surrounded by so much love. Her parents attending to her every little need in such a loving and tender manner, they are in awe of her. Her grandma and grandpa on her mommy's side live just a few blocks away and walk to see her daily. Their hearts are so full of love for her. There are so many that feel so blessed that this little one is here for us all to love. She will have a life laced with love and caring.

I had a lovely weekend with my dear daughter. We two did whatever we liked and we never lifted a finger in the kitchen. We were going to make Italian food together and then thought.......why? We always need to cook for others so let's eat out or get take out. So we did both! Of course we went to Oregon City to meet Olivia and Mike my son came for coffee to his sisters and the three of us had a nice visit for several hours. It was very nice indeed for the three of us to be together, sharing stories and love.

I came home to my sweet hubby yesterday. The house was cozy and warm and we shared Chinese food I had brought from my daughters(take out).
We spent a nice day together catching up. Of course I was only gone three days but still we always miss one another.
Last night after a delicious meal of baked potatoes and flat iron steak we took a soak in the hot tub and sleep like babes.

Today I have much to do so I suppose I had better get to it.
It is a dreary day here but the bright orange leaves still clinging to the trees outside our windows bring some cheer.

Have a nice Tuesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment