Monday, November 11, 2013

DUST BUSTING

It is a day of house cleaning for hubby and I. As I write he is vacuuming the living walls and floors. He has already cleaned the vaulted ceilings of dust bunnies and cobwebs with a long feather attachment. He will proceed the same in every room of the house. As he finishes each room I will then clean and wax the furniture, vacuum the upholstered pieces and mop the floors with Bona cleaner a great product for wood floors.
The cleaning job will take up most of our day. But it is so needed. As I have said before dust collects everywhere as we do not have carpeting in the house. So when the forced air furnace blows dust accumulates on the walls, ceilings, fans, baseboards,ledges and floors.

When the cleaning is done today I will set about making a batch of my chocolate chip, oatmeal, dried cherry, nut cookies. They last well, stay soft and as I mentioned before fill you like a nutrition bar. Hubby is seeing his Mother tomorrow after an appointment so I will send a dozen for her to enjoy.

We are having chili tonight with the rest of our roast. I have a jar of frozen home made roasted tomato sauce with added peppers and spices to make a batch of chili. To the side I am making corn muffins with sour cream and cheese in the mix. Very moist and yummy.

Last nights dinner or roast beef, gravy and mashed potatoes and corn was total comfort food. Though we never ate big portions we were soon snoozing on the sofa's while the telly droned on in oblivion.

It sounds as if hubby has finished his part in the living room so I will go now and do mine. It will be so nice when we are finished with this chore and the house looks all clean and no dust!
Later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment