Wednesday, November 27, 2013

MIXED BERRY PIE


Posted by PicasaMixed berry pie today as well as a pumpkin pie and yeast rolls.

This morning off to Bi-Mart for a few things I need they have on sale. Then home to bake. I love this time of year and spending time in the kitchen, good smells emanating from the kitchen and filling the house with holiday spirit.

My sweet husband will be home today about four pm so a little earlier which makes me a happy wife.
We talked last night and we are having a vegetarian meal this evening, a light meal. So I will make a good size salad, homemade dressing(have not decided yet what kind) and a small baked potato to pile the salad over. 

Tomorrow on our bar for small bites while our dinner is cooking I will set out tuna salad, whole wheat bread triangles with the crusts trimmed, snack crackers, sliced fresh peppers, two kinds of chips and corn chips and hubby's salsa.
That should keep the men busy nibbling as I do my thing in the kitchen.

I have a load of wash whirling in the washer at the moment but still need to tidy the house. So I will leave you now as I need to take a quick shower, trim my bangs and be off to Bi-Mart.

You all have a GREAT THANKSGIVING. If you are like me you will be thankful to be here on this earth another year, grateful for your family and friends.
We never know what life will hand us each year. But we human beings seem to have the strength to weather the hard times and be so grateful for the good things in our lives.
Take each day as it comes and live it to the fullest.
Eat lots tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment