Friday, November 1, 2013

OLIVIA WITH HER MOMMY, AUNTS AND COUSINS


Posted by PicasaSo here is Olivia the smallest on the right hand side of the photo with her mommy Lindsey with her aunties McKenzie in the center and Courtney on the left. And they are each holding their babies, Olivia's cousins, Roman and Berkley. Berkley Courtney's little boy just turned one the other day and Olivia one month. Roman is going on four months. Just look how close they are going to be. What a life they will have growing up together. The babes are dressed in Halloween costumes, including little Olivia who appears to be a pea pod.

The tiny dress has arrived for Olivia and I really am thinking it is to small even though a 6-9 months size. Oh it is so small. It is totally impractical also. But oh well, what can I say I wanted to buy her the prettiest well made dress I could afford. But why did I not buy a size that perhaps would have fit her this summer after all it is sleeveless. If I need to send it back I will get a larger size two sizes larger at least.
I am packing today for my weekend trip to my daughters. I will leave early tomorrow and come home Monday.

I have been very busy since returning from our little coast trip. But now this afternoon I can relax somewhat.
There is a good game tonight. USC and OREGON STATE. The game is in Corvallis. It should be a good game and OREGON state needs to win.

I still have a couple things to do so best get to it!

I will write after my trip to see my family.
Ciao.



No comments:

Post a Comment