Thursday, May 2, 2013

A YELLOW BOUQUET


Posted by PicasaFlowers from my daughter, just lovely. Yellow roses and daisies. 
I received many calls and an abundance of birthday greetings on FB.   It truly made my birthday special.
Of course hubby treated me like his queen all day and evening. A very good birthday indeed!

Now back to the daily routine.
I have the washer a whirring and am catching up on household chores.
Hubby is out spreading the last of the gravel he had delivered. Then he will mow lawns and edge them.
He is starting another round of jobs tomorrow.

Last nights dinner was good but the best thing was that creamy silky chocolate pie. We both finished off the evening by having a small piece with the last dredges of red wine in our glasses.
Tonight for dinner we are having taco's and red beans and rice Louisiana style.

Tomorrow I am going for more books. I am sure I will finish the one today I am currently reading. It is an amazing book full of intrigue, interesting characters and certainly a page turner. So that is my plan for after my to-do's are out of the way. I want to read and relax as I am rather lazy today.

The next day my husband does not have a job we are taking the pickup and little boat and going to Fern Ridge crappie fishing. Hubby is so looking forward to taking his little boat and wanted me to go on the first trip of the season. So I will ride along in the Little Jack as we call it. The seats are decent though I may tuck in an extra cushion for comfort. I will not fish but read and just gaze at the scenery and birds. This is a huge bird watching area we are going to.
Of course I will pack us a yummy lunch which we will enjoy at the little day park there. So a small adventure for us.

I will leave you with this quote.
I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use to be anything else.
Sir Winston Churchill 



No comments:

Post a Comment