Tuesday, May 21, 2013

RAINY DAY


Posted by PicasaRainy day today and I for one am enjoying it.
I went to the grocery store for a few items and then to the bank and I was quite sopped. I did not wear my little rain jacket but really I did not care if I got wet it was mild out.I had the doors open earlier as I like to listen to the pounding rain.

I am still having trouble with my eyes. I was out yesterday as it did turn out sunny and hot so there must be tree pollen still lurking about.

After returning home this morning I made a batch of brownies with chocolate chips, peanuts and walnuts. I will frost them with butter cream frosting. They do look yummy.

Our flat iron steak last night looked amazing and taste so juicy and flavorful. It was a perfect medium rare. We still have almost half of the steak left so tonight I am going to make steak burrito's as we still have refried beans also from the other evening. We do not mind having mexican again as we love it.


Tomorrow I will be home. I need to do an indoor project as I believe it is still going to be showery if not rainy.
I could easily spend the day in the office copying forms, filing, shredding, catching up on the checkbook and general tidying. And really I feel this is what I will do tomorrow. I like the office prepared for anything so I can just go about my work especially when we are busy. So I will have my music on Pandora to entertain me and put on my office managers hat tomorrow.

Now I am off to make the icing for the brownies as they have cooled. It will be hard not to nip a bite but I will resist myself.

One thing to add today. My heart so goes out to those in Oklahoma who lost their lives, loved ones, friends and homes. It is so dreadfully sad. It was a bad angry huge tornado, the photo's gave me chills. I do so worry about my lovely granddaughter Megan and her little family. They are right in tornado alley in Kansas and I am full of concern for them.

Well now to frost the brownies and then into my chair to read to keep my mind off tornado's.

No comments:

Post a Comment