Saturday, May 4, 2013

TYSON


Posted by PicasaA photo of my grandson Tyson last summer. I just heard that as of today he has his national EMT certification. Way to go Ty! He needed this to be qualified for the PFD. This also opens the doors to many other opportunities for him.
Tyson is so level headed, solid,centered,caring and understanding that he will make a great EMT.

This is a grand day in Eugene and here I sit in the house because of the tree pollen. There is just enough wind that it is stirring everything up. My eyes have been stinging and itching for days now. They are getting so sore from scratching and rubbing them. 
There are a few things I still want to do outside however so I will probably just suffer the consequences. Actually my entire face itches and also at my hairline. My hubby does not have the itchy eyes but he has a raw and scratchy throat. Tree pollen count is very high now and I am more than ready for this stuff to be gone!

Hubby called earlier and has landed another couple of jobs. This is going to be a very busy month for him working practically every day. We can certainly tell the economy is picking up and house sales are doing well. A healthy housing market is what drives our business installing and refinishing hardwood floors.
Speaking of my husband he just now called. The power is out where he is sanding a new hardwood floor he installed. He is out in the Mohawk valley it is windy there like here and it is an area where there are a lot of trees. So there is more than likely a tree over a line and as it out in the country it could be a while before the situation is rectified.
This will make a mess of his schedule if he cannot complete the sand today as he is booked tight with jobs now one right after the other. I surely hope the power is restored ASAP.

My and daughter and her man are at Belknap Springs this weekend. My husband and I have been there more times than I can count. We went quite frequently in our RV while living in Bend and here in Eugene. Now that we have no RV we have went but once. We really do not care to stay in the rooms at the lodge as there are only microwaves and small refrigerators. There is no where close in the area to eat which makes it difficult. The cabins have kitchens but they are not on the river.  Where we camped was just adjacent to the lodge and right on the river bank. I am hoping next year we will have our travel trailer and go again there to that beautiful area. There are many trails to wander about on and a hidden secret garden with waterfalls and pools, picnic areas with tables, flowers and exotic trees and plants abound.

Well the wind seems to have died down a bit so I am going out to finish up a project.
Have a lovely weekend. I know the sun in the northwest is smiling on us all this weekend.
Ciao 




No comments:

Post a Comment