Wednesday, May 15, 2013

AGAIN........


Posted by PicasaThis will be the 3rd time I have cancelled my trip with my brother to camp at Silver Lake.
I will call him later today as to let him know. I am sure he already knows I will not be coming. The weather at the lake is to be 59-60 degree's and some showers and clouds. That would mean we would be spending time inside rather than outdoors so I may as well be home. I am saddened but do not want to drive all that way when the weather will not be nice. It is not like I go all of the time so when I do go I want it to be pleasant. I so hope my brother will not be too disappointed.

I thought this photo cute. It is my foot and I am sitting in front of brothers boat as we snake our through the lily pads in Silver lake.

It is showery here today for the most part and I am hoping the pollen will be mainly gone as the next few days go by. I had to take a allergy tab today as I could not stand the irritation of my eyes any longer. The allergy tablets help some but not totally and they make me very lazy which I do not like. I felt I had no choice.  Under my eyes I actually have bruises as I cannot keep my hands from them.

Tonight for dinner I making beef stroganof the old fashioned way from scratch. I have posted this recipe and photo's on a previous blog. I will serve with steamed broccoli with a butter sauce. I will have hot sliced baguette drizzled with olive oil and then rubbed with a cut garlic clove. A scoop of vanilla bean ice cream with a cookie crumble topping will be desert. My home made oatmeal, chocolate chip, cherry nut cookies of course will the cookie used. 

My husband is winding up the week with the weekend off, this is a lucky change of schedule for him as he is getting mighty weary. So a little R&R for my hubby unless he decides to get the garden planted. Either way it will be a break from the grind.

I just a call from him at the job site. He had question for me. "Did I put apple juice in his ice tea jug this morning?"
Well I just may have. It was half full of ice tea I had put in fresh yesterday so I added new ice cubes and topped it off. Good Lord what will I do next in the morning? I can truthfully say my brain does not function that well until I have my coffee and let my sleepy time haze drift away. Poor honey I had no honest answer for him as I do not know. I said "anything is possible".

I am so relaxed right now I feel as if i could float away in cloud of slumber. I am going to my chair for quick doze I do believe.

Have a nice cozy day. I am fading........




No comments:

Post a Comment