Tuesday, May 14, 2013

YEARS AGO


Posted by PicasaHere is a photo of me. It was taken in La Pine at my parents house. Seems odd now looking at this young woman that it is me. I would say it was taken in my late 20's, early 30's.
I wish photo's could talk so you could recall all that was happening at the time they were taken. You know you could scan them with a memory scanner and it would pick up the info imposed on the picture from a memory imprint. Now that would be something!

It was cloudy this morning when we woke but quite quickly the clouds broke into pieces and  blue skies and sun appeared. It is windy again however. Hardly a day goes by now that we do not have wind which is not a normal occurrence here.So once again I am not going out because of my eyes.
I noticed this morning that my eye lids are chaffed now.I need relief and the wet washcloth works but only temporarily. 


Tonight we are going to grill brats and foil pouches of veggies. To the side we will have a simple salad of butter lettuce, green olives and tomatoes. So we will certainly get our veggies tonight.

My duties are done for the day except for making dinner. Hubby should be home around five. So what to do with a free afternoon? I can think of plenty of idea's if it were not windy I always find things to do outdoors.
However I will probably work on my list for the trip to my brothers. He basically is going to supply the food but I will take a couple special things for the the salsa verde chicken and I like to take my yogurt,sports drinks and a few little things I enjoy when camping.
I am keeping tabs on the weather as it is a little more elevation at the lake so it is a little cooler there. I do not really care how warm it is I just do not want showers or rain as I want to be outdoors as much as possible.

So away I go but will leave you with this thought.
"The most wasted day is that in which we have not laughed"
I can do that......I just laughed!





No comments:

Post a Comment