Friday, May 24, 2013

JAE


Posted by PicasaMy friend Jae and her guy Kirk. They live in Mexico year round. Jae and I worked together for a number of years in Eugene and Portland. We always had a grand time, she is a fun gal.

So we do not have warmth and sun like Mexico we have clouds and showers again today. I could use a change of pace though out of this pollen laden valley. My husband told me last night as I was dabbing at my eyes that we would surely be at the coast for a few days now if it were not for his work. That would be so helpful for my condition. 

We got up early again 5:15 AM. I made my honey his breakfast and then his lunch and told him I was going back to bed........what? I never do that. But I still felt so sleepy so thought I would give it a try. I put the sound machine on and just drifted right off into a deep sleep. I woke with a start and looked at the clock, 9:20 wow! I woke feeling refreshed and ready for my day. I feel I have not been getting enough good sound sleep lately because of my itchy eyes so this little extra sure was appreciated.

Tonight for dinner I am making meatloaf, baked shredded potatoes with brown mushroom gravy and fresh green beans from the farm. A meal so like my Mamma served many times on our old farm. I told hubby what we were having tonight and he said, yum, yum.

I need to write a post on our business blog today about choosing the right hardwood floor for your needs. There are so many options and some woods are harder and withstand abuse than others, then there are the finishes to consider also. 

I must now get laundry going as the day is sliding by at a quick pace.
Have a good one you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment