Wednesday, May 22, 2013

OFFICE DAY


Posted by PicasaToday I will spend in the office. There is much to do and a good day to take care of biz.

It is much cooler today will be 52 degree's the paper says. So it is a good day to stay indoors as we are still showery also. We are happy we did not plant our garden as those tender plants would be beat down by the hard rain we had yesterday. I had to move my little violets under the eves as their little faces were droopy and sad. 
I am thinking it is a good day to make soup so that is my plan. I will look through the veggie bin and the freezer and see what I can come up with. And I believe I will make up some cheesy biscuits to go with we have not had those for some time.

My husband wedged another job into his already full schedule. He will really be pushing to get everyone taken care of on time. But this was a good job and the folks needed it started this weekend. So I have a feeling he is going to be one tired man for quite a while. But truthfully he seems to thrive on work. He never complains and loves being busy.

This is quite unusual I think but the tree pollen went from low back up to moderate. I really suffered last night I woke in the depths of the night with my eyes, forehead, cheeks, neck all so itchy I was very miserable. So today I took a allergy tablet and at the moment my eyes are still burning and itching. So I type a few sentences and then dab them with a wet cold cloth. This year has been terrilbe for tree pollen and never before has it irritated my eyes so. I would have thought the hard rains we have had would have helped the situation not made it worse.

The brownies turned out a little to the dry side I must have over baked them though I did not think so. However hubby said they were fine with the scoop of ice cream. I passed on desert last night as my tummy was content after my dinner.

Today is my fathers birthday. Though he is not with us any longer and has not been since 1984. However I always remember his birthday as we are both May birthday's. Lets see he would have been 114 years old today,well that is a mite too old huh? It certainly does not seem like 29 years since he passed. Time is so tricky and fleeing.

I need to get a few email messages out then get on with my day of paperwork.

I will leave you with this thought.
If you are doing what you love to do.
"Your work is love made visible."


No comments:

Post a Comment