Sunday, May 19, 2013

TACO'S TONIGHT

So it is taco night tonight. 
That roast last night was so succulent. It will make wonderful taco's. I will shred the beef and add a little taco sauce and cumin and heat. Hubby will fry yellow corn shells so they are chewy,crispy our fave way he then sprinkles them with parmesan cheese which takes the grease way. They are wonderful this way you should try it.
Inside along with the meat we are adding mexi cheese,fresh chopped onion,tomatoes,cilantro and hot sauce and cojita cheese.
I am making a pot of refried beans this morning frying them in bacon grease, the best way.

It is cloudy here today. We are to have some sun later so if that happens I will take a nice walk as the tree pollen is low so now I can resume walking.
Tomorrow is to be grand, 74 degree's and full sun then the temps drop again and possible hail and hard showers for Tuesday. We were going to put in our garden tomorrow but now we feel we should wait as we do not want the tender plants beat down by hail.

I mentioned I was in Appalachia world and last night on the nature channel we watched the Appalachian trail. That was a odd coincidence. It was a good show we enjoyed it.

I just love Sunday's as I have mentioned. It was so nice to sleep in this morning again. I got up at eight, hubby a little earlier he let me sleep. He fixed is famous bacon hash for  breakfast this morning. I passed because when I eat breakfast I am still hungry at eleven or so that is my body's nature and I find I still eat as much at that time whether I have breakfast or not. So best not to put that much food into my system so early in the day.
So I had two cups of coffee this morning and read the big Sunday paper. I love reading the paper, I am old school in that way. I read every section too plus go through all the ad's so it takes a good while.

Today hubby is putting in a new kitchen faucet for his sister. So I will go down the street with him and visit a bit with his Mother who now lives there also. But that is the only planned thing today.

Tomorrow I will clean the deck once again and hubby will start getting his boat ready for fishing. He also needs to clean up the snarl in his tackle box.I am happy he has a truck again so he can take the boat every so often out for a fishing trip.

I am missing my children today. Just woke thinking of them both. I do wish I were closer instead of a two hour plus drive. It would be so nice just to get together for coffee and share and visit and catch up and give big hugs.

Well I am off to tidy the house and shower and get out of my sleepy clothes.
Have a lovely Sunday I intend on doing the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment