Saturday, June 7, 2014

HECTA BEACH KOA RV PARK FLORENCE

This where we stay when we go to Florence and want to be near the beach. It is a nice RV park and a short walk to the beach. We also stay at the Siuslaw Marina RV park in old town Florence. Both very nice in their different ways. I cannot wait for our trip.

Another beautiful day they just keep getting better and better. Love this time of year. Not to hot just perfect. We ate outdoors last night such a warm night and it was peaceful out in our back yard area.

Tonight for dinner I going to make tuna cakes. When I really do not plan a meal I always have the quality tuna in the pantry on hand. My son in law Douglas brings us a case occasionally and we so love it. Pacific Seafood premium albacore tuna. Yum! I am going to make some rice pilaf and a side salad to go with so it will be a nice light meal.

Well I have no chatter this morning and I need to go for my walk as the temperature is perfect for walking right now. See you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment