Saturday, June 28, 2014

HUBBY KICKING BACK

So here is my husband kicking back and enjoying life on our cabin cruiser. Ah the life huh? Well it was a great time over several years that we had the boat. We traded it for our first motor home in 2000. I guess it still makes me sad not to have it. But we could not afford or did we have room for a 23 1/2 ft boat and a 30 ft. motor home. So choices had to be made. But I will say the best times of my life were spent on that boat. And that is saying something as we have had some great times.  So as summer descends on us each year I remember all the summer days spent upon the "Crescent Star" our boat.

So today I am starting to pack for our trip. I like to start early so I do not need to rush.
The older I get the slower I become. Just fact. Getting the fresh linens in and restocking our supplies and packing dry goods are on the agenda for today. 

We had a lot of showers yesterday so many in fact that I hesitated to take a walk and get caught. It would be nice for a while and then the showers and wind would hit and all hell would broke loose as they say. So today I must walk and as soon as I finish this post I shall head out. It is cloudy and no wind at the moment so that is nice.
We may grill this evening I have some plump looking bone in pork chops. I could french them and put them on the grill they look so pretty that way. If so I will make a potato and pepper packet to go along with. This evening is to be warmer and hopefully no showers if I plan this. But I guess all could go in the oven as a last resort.
Well I really have no news just chattering as usual and I am anxious to get my walk over and start hauling things out to the munchkin trailer.
Have a nice weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment