Sunday, June 1, 2014

LA PINE COUNTRY

I may have posted this photo before but it is gorgeous so I cannot help but post it again.
We will have our vacation in this area come July. We are very excited to spend time with my son on his property and take drives to places like this.
Mike my son spends a lot of time fishing the Little Deschutes as pictured above and also the Big Decshutes. It is going to be a working vacation for my husband as he will be refinishing floors in a home in Sunriver. We will be there six days and three of those days he will be working. That will give my son and I a few days together which is nice.

We have morning clouds this morning. Not that I mind I feel relaxed and content this morning. I love Sunday's for the simple reason I never feel pushed to do a thing. I will walk today and do simple house chores and I need to get my paperwork together for our new insurance agent as I have an appointment with him at nine tomorrow morning.

Our dinner last night was perfect for what we were craving. We had mac and cheese with a big salad with my Russian dressing. A very satisfying meal as neither of us wanted meat. Tonight we will have the remnants of last nights meal but with the addition of a small chicken fried steak.

Well there is not much to say so I will go take a shower and lace up those walking shoes and get my walk out of the way.
I think today I will laze away the day in the quiet house reading. Ah sounds quite appealing.
Have a super Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment