Monday, June 2, 2014

SOYAKI SAUCE

I just got home and had a bite to eat. What a busy morning. I was at the insurance agents office at nine this morning. Then on to have the oil changed in my rig then to Trader Joe's for three very full bags of groceries. Now all is stashed away and I will not need much at Freddie's on Thursday.

It is very pretty day here. The sun is bright sitting in it's field of blue. There is a warm breeze the chimes are softly tinkling. I will walk when this post is finished and then clean the deck this afternoon. Hopefully the wind will not pick up and I can do my spray painting of garden and lawn decor.

We are dining on grilled chops this evening with Soyaki sauce. This is a staple I buy at Trader Joe's and I have been without it for a while now and have so missed it. While the chops grill I brush this sauce on every time I turn them. It is a dark brown glaze with terriyaki, toasted sesame seeds, ginger, garlic and other tasty ingredients.  Sides of sticky rice and green beans will complete the dish.


Well the day is just to beautiful to sit at the computer. I must get out and smell the late spring air and see what my walk has to offer today. Every day is different.

Hope your having a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment