Saturday, June 7, 2014

ON A ROAD TRIP 82'

It was on this little trip from Bend to Eugene that I fell in love with my now husband. 
We had been dating for five months and I was not ready to commit to a long term relationship. On the drive home from a fun filled day in Eugene of meeting old friends of my now husbands and having lunch and taking tours of where he went to school and lived I looked at him while he drove us back over the mountain to Bend and realized I had handed my heart over. However it was still almost two years until I told him I loved him though I had heard it from him on numerous occasions. 
This photo was taken on the McKenzie pass. 
I just thought I would write this little story as I ran across this photo while sorting through some photo's to scan. Seems every photo has a story behind it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment