Tuesday, June 24, 2014

THE "O" ON HER 4 WHEELER

Here is little Olivia on her 4 wheeler. Goodness so young for riding a ATV!
I cannot wait to see this little munchkin when we go for Tyson and Lindsey's wedding in September. I wonder if little O will be a flower girl being pulled along in a wagon or be in the wedding party in some capacity. The wedding is going to be at Champoeg park near Newberg. They will stand at the rivers edge and say their vows. A lot of the guests are camping. We are not we are staying with my daughter in Oregon City as we will be getting back from a end of summer camping trip. They are a lovely couple with a adorable child I wish for them a life filled with love and happiness.

Today is warm and muggy so it seems hotter than it is. And here we are  installing a screen door in the sun. I had to come in. I am only the holder helper anyway.  Installing a screen door is no easy task it is irritating. It will be so nice though to have a screen door back on that front door for a cross breeze. We will replace the back door one soon also.

So next I am going to go to the back deck and do a little rearranging. I am putting my white iron bistro set in the corner of the deck railings. Move the table four chairs and umbrella to the center of the deck. We took the fire bowl away for summer it will go back on the deck in the fall.  I am looking forward to having my bistro set on the deck.  Just two chairs with the small table is nice for two folks.
So I will be  also cleaning the deck area good today. That also includes the hot tub cover which gets dirty just from sitting there. I spied a new small tear the other day. That means that coon is still coming occasionally and why I do not know. It is warm weather now and the hot tub is drained, so no warmth coming from it. Now we have a total of four small tears on our leather cover and I do not know how to rectify this.  Covers are expensive and if we cannot get it to stop this habit what good would a new cover do? The only thing I found on the internet as a deterrent is a sonar device that is said to work well at keeping them away. It emits a high pitched tone that we cannot hear.  They are expensive and what if it does not work? Anyone have any ideas for this problem?

Well as I said it is muggy and I feel hot so I need to slip into a cool cotton or linen shirt.
So until tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment